Saturday, April 19, 2014

39 weeks and room complete

Here is Julia's room



 Caleb and Jaden painted the artwork and I love how they turned out.  The crib has a skirt that matches the window curtains but was hard to fit it into the picture

Painting the walls a deep purple color inspired us to try painting the closet doors white.  We like how they turned out so might paint closet doors in the other rooms too.

And here I am at 39 weeks
That belly is large and in charge!  1 big accomplishment this pregnancy verses the other 2 is I can still wear my wedding ring.  Hooray to staying healthier!

Down to 2 days until Julia will be here.  Jaden and Caleb were discussing what her hair might look like the other night so I pulled up their baby pictures to give them an idea.  We had so much fun looking through the pictures and anticipating what she might look like.  

1 comment:

  1. I love the artwork! Those boys are going to be the best big brothers.

    ReplyDelete