Monday, March 17, 2014

34 weeks

  

We are getting more excited everyday to welcome baby girl into this world!  2 friends recently had their babies which makes me even more excited to see what she looks like and no longer be pregnant.  Unless we change our minds at the last minute her name will be Julia Noelle, Julia was Andrea's Grandmother's name.  Her name was decided on quite a while ago and it is sort of odd to know so soon cause with both boys it took us MUCH longer.  Glad we all were able to agree so fast!

Julia's room is coming along, painted the walls this past weekend which means we will be moving furniture in this week.  Went shopping yesterday for curtain fabric and Grandma J will be making them in the next couple of weeks.  The walls are a dark purple witch accent colors of white, gray/silver, and yellow.  It is fun to decorate using more feminine accents.

I have continued to take ballet classes during this pregnancy.  At this point I am sure it is quite amusing to watch but it makes me exercise and keeps me connected with the studio.  Thinking I will take the summer off but might start again in the fall and looking forward to being able to touch my toes again when stretching forward.

The next 5 weeks are busy with a wedding, baby shower, get away for Jacob and I, Spring Break, and Easter.  So much to look forward to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment